- Associated Press - Tuesday, May 26, 2015

SOMERSWORTH, N.H. (AP) - State Fire Marshal Bill Degnan says a 54-year-old man has died in a house fire in Somersworth, New Hampshire.

Degnan says an autopsy shows that Janis Millers died of smoke inhalation and the manner of death was deemed accidental Monday.

Firefighters responded to the house at about 5:45 p.m. to find heavy fire at the front of the residence on all floors, including the attic. Millers was found dead on the second floor in a hallway near a bedroom.

Preliminary indications are that the fire started at the front porch.

Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.


Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide