- Associated Press - Thursday, May 28, 2015

BOURNE, Mass. (AP) - Authorities say a 62-year-old man who died of carbon monoxide poisoning at the offices of a Bourne modular homes business was the owner of the building.

The victim was identified Thursday by the Cape and Islands district attorney’s office as Donald Shulman.

An officer who responded to the scene was evaluated at the hospital and released.

Officers responded to RDA Inc. at about 10:30 p.m. Wednesday for reports of an unresponsive man.

The first officer on the scene arrived to find the carbon monoxide detectors activated. The building also contained a gas-powered pressure washer that Shulman had been using.

Shulman was taken to the hospital where efforts to revive him failed and he succumbed.

The death remains under investigation but appears to be an accident.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.


Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide