- The Washington Times - Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Ex-reality TV star Josh Duggar is being sued by porn star Danica Dillon who alleges the married father of four assaulted her while they were having sex earlier this year.

Ms. Dillon alleges that Mr. Duggar “assaulted her to the point of causing her physical and emotional injuries” while they two were having consensual sex after he propositioned her in a Philadelphia strip club in March, People magazine reported.

Ms. Dillon said she felt “as if she were being raped” during the March encounter, saying he manhandled her and paid her $1,500 “for her company.” She said Mr. Duggar tried to apologize for her trauma the next month when she was dancing at another venue but claimed he actually just wanted to “deceive” her into meeting with him privately, where he allegedly assaulted her again, People reported.



Ms. Dillon is asking for $500,000 in damages.

The news comes after Mr. Duggar, 27, checked himself into rehab for porn addiction and after he confessed to cheating on his wife Anna using the Ashley Madison website. He used to be a star of the TLC reality show “19 Kids and Counting,” until it was canceled after a newly surfaced police report revealed he molested five underage girls, including four of his own sisters, as a teenager.

“The defendant may be subject to [having to talk about] his prior bad [or] sexually abusive acts at trial,” Ms. Dillon’s attorney Marc Frumer told In Touch. “They are all relevant if he takes the stand.”

“The defendant has a history of sexual and physical abuse towards women, particularly those he perceives as vulnerable or weak,” Mr. Frumer said. “He has to be held responsible for his actions.”

• Jessica Chasmar can be reached at jchasmar@washingtontimes.com.

Copyright © 2022 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide