- Associated Press - Thursday, April 14, 2016

GOODING, Idaho (AP) - A fire that destroyed an Idaho home was started by a child playing in a shed.

The Times-News reports (https://bit.ly/1SCXPdJ ) that Gooding Fire Department Chief Brandon Covey says firefighters began battling the blaze Wednesday and needed three hours to knock down the flames.

Covey says nobody was hurt, but five people who lived in the home were displaced. The Red Cross of Idaho is helping the family.

Covey says the child was playing with some sort of fire in a shed and accidentally started the blaze.

___

Information from: The Times-News, https://www.magicvalley.com


Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide