- Associated Press - Thursday, April 14, 2016

CINCINNATI (AP) - A man accused of killing a 17-year-old girl and shooting and wounding two other teens outside a birthday party in Cincinnati last year has pleaded not guilty to charges of murder and felonious assault.

Nineteen-year-old Rico Mosley entered the not-guilty plea Thursday. Bond was set at $1.5 million for the Cincinnati man.

Authorities say 17-year-old Kelsie Crow was fatally shot and a 17-year-old boy and a 15-year-old girl were wounded when gunfire broke out outside a party at a YMCA on April 4, 2015. The prosecutor has said police don’t believe the three teens were intended targets.

Mosley’s attorney Clyde Bennett II contends police got the wrong man. Bennett has said he thinks his client was charged because authorities were under pressure from the community to charge someone.


Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide