- Associated Press - Friday, April 22, 2016

ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) - The new owner of Atlantic City’s troubled Revel casino is getting ready to welcome guests back - for a rope course.

Glenn Straub said this week that he hopes to open a ropes course at the site of the failed casino in June.

The Florida developer says he also plans to re-open restaurants and a casino in the $2.4 billion property that closed in September 2014, but it’s not clear when that will happen. He has submitted a license application to the state, but hasn’t picked an operator yet.

The three-story tall obstacle course will be in the space that previously served as the valet entrance, with views of the Atlantic Ocean.

Straub’s previous ideas for the site have included a “genius academy” and temporary housing for Syrian refugees.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide