- Associated Press - Thursday, April 6, 2017

GILBERT, Ariz. (AP) - A Gilbert animal emergency hospital was evacuated Thursday morning after the staff reported an odor that they thought might be a gas leak.

Southwest Gas Corp. determined there was no gas leak at BluePearl Veterinary Partners but hazardous-material crews determined there was some type of problem.

Crews evacuated the animals — over a dozen dogs and at least one cat — from the building and were trying to determine the source of the problem.

Deputy Fire and Rescue Chief Josh Ehrman said BluePearl was contacting the owners of those animals.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide