- Associated Press - Thursday, December 7, 2017

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - Firefighters suspect a faulty water heater is to blame in a carbon-monoxide death in San Francisco.

San Francisco Fire spokesman Lt. Jonathan Baxter told the San Francisco Chronicle that a carbon monoxide monitor in a house alerted firefighters before dawn Thursday.

Firefighters say they found one man dead on a bed, and another unconscious woman who required hospitalization.

Baxter says other residents were treated at the scene for carbon-monoxide poisoning.

___

Information from: San Francisco Chronicle, http://www.sfgate.com

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide