- Associated Press - Friday, December 8, 2017

GREELEY, Colo. (AP) - Authorities say a worker died after he apparently inhaled toxic fumes while he was cleaning a train car in northern Colorado.

The Greeley Tribune reports 35-year-old Jose Miguel Cisneros and a co-worker were found unconscious in a maintenance rail yard in Evans on Tuesday. Cisneros, who worked for Envirotech in Greeley, died at a hospital, and the other man’s condition has not been released.

Investigators say the train car had been used to transport hazardous material.

No other information was released.

___

Information from: The Tribune of Greeley, Co, http://greeleytribune.com

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide