- Associated Press - Sunday, February 12, 2017

BEDFORD, Mass. (AP) - Two people have been sickened by high levels of carbon monoxide at a Massachusetts apartment building.

Fire officials reported high levels of carbon monoxide inside the building in Bedford Sunday evening and ordered an evacuation of the building’s 20 apartments.

Officials say two residents were taken to a hospital. They’re expected to recover.

Officials later determined the problem started in the building’s boiler. Building management arrived on scene and conducted the necessary repairs. Residents were allowed back in about three hours later.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide