- Associated Press - Sunday, February 19, 2017

CHUBBUCK, Idaho (AP) - Chubbuck fire officials are urging people to seek help if they’re having an electrical problem.

KPVI TV reports (https://bit.ly/2lwUI1B ) that the warning came after a Chubbuck home caught fire on Saturday afternoon.

When the fire department arrived at the house on Ponderosa Street it was full of smoke, but there were no flames.

The cause of the fire was a circuit breaker that refused to reset. The owner of the home left, and when he returned he saw the smoke.

The insulation in the house had caught fire.

Officials say that the insulation will smolder and ultimately catch fire, so it’s best to get help.

___

Information from: KPVI-TV, https://www.kpvi.com/

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide