- Associated Press - Sunday, February 26, 2017

LAS VEGAS (AP) - Residents of eight apartments at a Las Vegas complex were displaced Saturday after a fire.

The Clark County Fire Department says firefighters were called out around 3:30 p.m. to a fire at ground floor of the Solaire Apartments.

Nobody was injured but a dog suffered smoke inhalation. The dog was reunited with its owner.

Authorities say residents in eight apartments were displaced and the Red Cross was called to help.

LOAD COMMENTS ()

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide