- Associated Press - Monday, February 6, 2017

NEWFANE, Vt. (AP) - Fire has destroyed a house in Newfane, Vermont.

WCAX-TV reports (https://bit.ly/2kLbTMg ) that no one was home at the time the fire broke out Sunday night.

Firefighters say an unattended wood stove led to the fire on Grimes Hill Road.

They say fighting the fire was challenging due to the windy conditions.

Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Manage Newsletters

Copyright © 2021 The Washington Times, LLC.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide