- Associated Press - Friday, July 7, 2017

BRUNSWICK, Maine (AP) - Fire officials in Maine are investigating a house fire that left two people homeless.

The Portland Press Herald reports (https://bit.ly/2tx2Xwk ) the fire started at the Brunswick home around 12:40 p.m. Thursday. Authorities say the blaze spread from a bathroom ventilator fan to the attic.

Crews from Bath and Brunswick were able to contain the fire, but the house was badly damaged.

No injuries were reported.


Information from: Portland Press Herald, https://www.pressherald.com

Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.


Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide