- Associated Press - Sunday, June 4, 2017

NEW IPSWICH, N.H. (AP) - New Hampshire fire officials are warning residents to follow manufacturers’ recommendations when using fireworks after numerous people were injured while using sparklers in New Ipswich.

The fire marshal’s office says a number of sparklers were set inside a glass bottle and lit on Friday night during a social gathering.

The bottle exploded, scattering glass fragments that injured a number of people.

Nine people reported being injured. Five were transported to a local hospital and released.

LOAD COMMENTS ()

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide