- Associated Press - Monday, May 22, 2017

BOULDER CITY, Nev. (AP) - Nevada authorities have arrested two more suspects in last week’s shooting of a man near Boulder City.

The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports (https://bit.ly/2q3KNnw ) 30-year-old Fernando Perez and 25-year-old Jose Villanueva had been booked Saturday. They face six charges each of attempted murder, conspiracy to commit murder, first-degree kidnapping and robbery with a deadly weapon. The arrests bring the total number of suspects in police custody to four.

A 30-year-old man had told police last week that three men picked him up from his home and drove him to a desert south of a business before making him get out and shooting him. The man told police he then wandered for several hours before speaking with an employee at the nearby business.

He had been hospitalized and his condition is unknown.


Information from: Las Vegas Review-Journal, https://www.lvrj.com

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.


Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide