- Associated Press - Friday, November 10, 2017

SAND CREEK, Wis. (AP) - Authorities have identified a woman who died in a house fire in Sand Creek.

The Dunn County Sheriff’s Office says 69-year-old Kathleen Johnson was the victim of the fire Monday night. An autopsy concluded she died of carbon monoxide poisoning due to smoke inhalation.

Authorities determined that the fire started near a wood-burning fireplace, but the exact cause wasn’t determined due to the extent of the damage.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide