- Associated Press - Tuesday, November 7, 2017

COON RAPIDS, Minn. (AP) - Authorities say cocaine use contributed to the carbon monoxide deaths of two young people whose bodies were found in a car in a suburban Minneapolis restaurant parking lot last month.

The Midwest Medical Examiner’s Office on Tuesday said the couple died of carbon monoxide poisoning with recent cocaine use as a “significant condition.” The deaths were ruled accidental.

Coon Rapids police were called to Buffalo Wild Wings on Oct. 5 on a report of two people passed out in a vehicle. Officers arrived and found the bodies of 22-year-old Antonio Perfetti of Ham Lake and 20-year-old Alissa Spah of Andover.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide