- Associated Press - Monday, October 2, 2017

FARGO, N.D. (AP) - No one was hurt in a fire in Fargo that prompted the evacuation of an apartment building in the middle of the night.

Investigators believe an unattended lighted candle in a bathroom started the blaze about 2:15 a.m. Monday.

Firefighters put out the flames in about 20 minutes. Damage is estimated at less than $3,000.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide