- Associated Press - Thursday, September 7, 2017

LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) - One person has been hospitalized after a fire that damaged a house in southwest Lincoln.

The blaze was reported around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday, and fire officials say it was ignited by a discarded cigarette. The flames were mainly contained to the living room.

The name of the injured person hasn’t been released.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide