- Associated Press - Friday, April 13, 2018

CLAREMONT, N.H. (AP) - New Hampshire authorities say 10 people, including residents and first responders, have been treated for carbon monoxide exposure at a home.

Authorities say there were high levels of the gas at the home. They were called to the scene late Thursday.

Fire investigators say the following were taken to hospitals: three occupants of the home, two friends who came by to visit, a police officer, two firefighters, and two EMS providers.

The cause of the carbon monoxide release was under investigation.

Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Manage Newsletters

Copyright © 2020 The Washington Times, LLC.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.


Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide