- Associated Press - Thursday, April 5, 2018

BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) - Police are investigating another bomb threat at a Bismarck high school - the fifth one in the last two weeks.

Authorities have previously said the threats made to Legacy High School may have originated overseas.

The Bismarck Tribune reports Deputy Police Chief Randy Ziegler says the latest threat was received about 6:30 a.m. Thursday. The threat caused minimal disruption because it was before the start of the school day. Ziegler says a school resource officer swept the building and determined there was no present threat.


TOP STORIES
Student says teacher yanked 'Women for Trump' pin off chest, files police report: 'It's not OK'
EXCLUSIVE: 'Tricked': High-level defector warns Trump on Kim, nukes
Majority of voters now oppose impeachment: Quinnipiac poll


Four threats made last week forced multiple evacuations of the high school. The calls are still under investigation. The FBI, which is assisting, has declined comment, citing the ongoing investigation.

___



Information from: Bismarck Tribune, http://www.bismarcktribune.com

Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Manage Newsletters

Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide