- Associated Press - Sunday, January 7, 2018

CHANDLER, Ariz. (AP) - Authorities say a Chandler man has been found dead in his garage after being electrocuted.

Chandler Fire Department officials say a neighbor found the 28-year-old victim around 7 p.m. Saturday and called for help.

The man was pronounced dead at the scene.

Details about how the electrocution occurred weren’t immediately disclosed and authorities have yet to release the man’s name.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide