By Associated Press - Monday, March 26, 2018

MILLEDGEVILLE, Ga. (AP) - A man has died in a Georgia house fire that the Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner’s Office says was caused by “the misuse of smoking material.”

Forty-three-year-old Lamonte Hargrove died in a Sunday morning fire that started in the bedroom of a singlewide mobile home.

An agency news release says the Milledgeville house fire has been ruled accidental. It says Hargrove’s death is Georgia’s 29th fire fatality this year.

Copyright © 2021 The Washington Times, LLC.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide