- Associated Press - Friday, January 25, 2019

FARGO, N.D. (AP) - A contractor was injured after plunging through a ceiling and about 10 feet to the floor of the Fargo Shanley High School library.

The school tells KVRR-TV that the contractor was working on the heating system Friday morning when the mishap occurred. The worker was taken to a hospital with unknown injuries.

None of the 15 students in the library at the time was hurt.

___

Information from: KVRR-TV, http://kftv.com



Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Manage Newsletters

Copyright © 2020 The Washington Times, LLC.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide