- Associated Press - Wednesday, July 17, 2019

FARGO, N.D. (AP) - Fargo authorities say a man who died in a fire in a rental storage unit over the weekend apparently was living inside the unit.

Authorities said Wednesday the fire appears to be accidental.

Crews were called to the fire early Sunday and found 58-year-old Jonathan Wayne Liles of Fargo dead inside the storage unit.

The fire was contained to the single rental unit. Authorities say the investigation continues and no additional information will be available until the investigation is completed in a month or two.

Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Manage Newsletters

Copyright © 2021 The Washington Times, LLC.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide