- The Washington Times - Sunday, September 15, 2019

The Tennessee Titans‘ home opener didn’t get off to the safest start.

Reporters on the scene at Nissan Stadium in Nashville said the flame machine used for player introductions malfunctioned, causing a fire near the sideline.

No one was hurt by the fire and it was extinguished after a few minutes, reports said.



The start of the Titans‘ game against the Indianapolis Colts was not significantly delayed.

Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Manage Newsletters

Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide