- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
The sweet arrival of Indian mangoes
Question of the Day
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and toss well. Chill 1 hour and serve cold. Makes 4 servings.
Mango chutney for seafood
This chutney gives a slightly exotic touch to ordinary seafood. The recipe takes 5 minutes.
1 cup peeled and diced mango
½ teaspoon brown or yellow mustard seeds, ground lightly in mortar and pestle
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/8 teaspoon salt
4 teaspoons shredded fresh coconut (available in Indian grocers)
½ teaspoon light brown sugar
1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
Use to top broiled or grilled grouper, or other firm white fish. Also good on shrimp.
Makes 2 servings.
Mangoes with spicy ginger cream
This healthy, delicious dessert highlights the mango’s richness. The recipe takes 8 hours.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world