- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
USA TODAY BEST-SELLERS
Question of the Day
14. “Fly Away Home: A Novel” by Jennifer Weiner (Atria)
15. “The Kane Chronicles, Book 1: The Red Pyramid” by Rick Riordan (Hyperion Books)
1. “Women, Food & God” by Geneen Roth (Scribner)
2. “Sh t My Dad Says” by Justin Halpern (It Books)
3. “Love at Last Sight: Thirty Days to Grow and Deepen Your Closest Relationships” by Kerry shook and Chris Shook (WaterBrook Press)
4. “StrengthsFinder 2.0” by Tom Rath (Gallup Press)
5. “The Obama Diaries” by Laura Ingraham (Threshold Editions)
6. “It’s Not Just Who You Know: Transform Your Life by Turning Colleagues and Contacts in Lasting, Genuine Relationships” by Tommy Spaulding (Crown Business)
7. “Bury My Heart at Conference Room B: The Unbeatable Impact of Truly Committed Managers” by Stan Slap (Portfolio)
8. “The Mentor Leader: Secrets to Building People & Teams That Win Consistently” by Tony Dungy (Tyndale House)
9. “The Wimpy Kid Movie Diary” by Jeff Kinney (Abrams)
10. “Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Do-It-Yourself Book” by Jeff Kinney (Abrams)
11. “LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary” by Simon Beecroft (DK Publishing)
12. “Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang” by Chelsea Handler (Grand Central Publishing)
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
- Citing 'unfair system,' Obama commutes sentences for 8 crack offenders
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Bill Gates: The Secret Santa disguised as a 'friendly fellow' on Reddit
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- Armed response, not restrictive gun laws, brought swift end to school shooting
- Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson suspended indefinitely for gay quip
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- UHLER and FERRARA: Obamacare, the end of the progressive era
- U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch
Paul Rondeau exposes the propaganda, media tricks, and government policies that undermine our families, faith, freedom…and even life itself
Implement these actionable tips, how-to’s and best practices in 10 minutes or less to leverage online communications and technology for brand, business and career development.
The world impacts us. What happens in our towns, cities, states, country and on this planet makes a difference to us.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow