- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Arenas to make debut with Magic as a backup
Question of the Day
ATLANTA (AP) - Orlando coach Stan Van Gundy says Gilbert Arenas will play as a reserve in his first game with the Magic against the Atlanta Hawks on Monday night.
The high-scoring Arenas was acquired from Washington. Jason Richardson, Hedo Turkoglu and Earl Clark were acquired from Phoenix on Saturday.
Van Gundy says Richardson and Turkoglu will start. The NBA certified the trades less than an hour before the tipoff.
Arenas will come off the bench because Van Gundy says he wants to keep guard Jameer Nelson as a starter.
Orlando called off its shootaround Monday because the four new players had to take physicals. Van Gundy says all four passed the physicals.
Hawks guard Jamal Crawford is missing his fourth straight game with a sore back.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Sarah Palin's online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Feds accept boredom, lack of work as excuses for surfing porn on clock
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world