- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Question of the Day
LAST WEEK: 4
WEEKS ON LIST: 4
7. THE PASSAGE, by Justin Cronin. (Ballantine, $27.)
More than a hundred years in the future, a small group resists the vampires who have taken over North America.
THIS WEEK: 7
LAST WEEK: 7
WEEKS ON LIST: 5
8. FOREIGN INFLUENCE, by Brad Thor. (Atria, $26.99.)
The covert operative Scott Harvath joins a new spy agency and investigates a bombing in Rome that killed American students.
THIS WEEK: 8
LAST WEEK: 6
WEEKS ON LIST: 2
9. THE LION, by Nelson DeMille. (Grand Central, $27.99.)
John Corey, now a federal agent, pursues a Libyan terrorist.
THIS WEEK: 9
TWT Video Picks
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world