- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
Jamal Crawford hoping for new deal with Hawks
Question of the Day
“To be at this point right now is interesting,” he said. “It’s definitely an interesting situation, but I’m just playing the cards I’ve been dealt. I’ll go from there.
“If I move forward and I’m not here or whatever happens, I understand. I know it’s a business. As long as I’m here I’m going to try to help.”
Crawford has been slowed by a sore lower back as the Hawks prepare for the first preseason game against Memphis on Thursday night.
Crawford averaged 18 points, 3.0 assists and 31 minutes despite not starting a game. He ranked 29th in the league in scoring and first among players who did not start.
He was the team’s top 3-point shooter and scored 20 or more points in 31 games.
First-year coach Larry Drew said he wants Crawford in the same role this season.
“Absolutely. That’s who he is,” Drew said Monday. “That’s what he brings to the table for us and has great value. There are going to be some nights when we’re going to need a guy to come off the bench and score points. He has those type skills.”
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- Star witness in Bob McDonnell corruption trial refutes 'crush' defense
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world