- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
RBs Jackson, Best sidelined by injuries in Week 3
Seattle linebacker Aaron Curry left in the second quarter with a hamstring injury, and cornerback Marcus Trufant injured an ankle in the third quarter.
In other injuries:
_ Denver fullback Spencer Larsen was knocked out of the Broncos’ 27-13 loss to Indianapolis with an ankle injury. Also, Broncos rookie Demaryius Thomas couldn’t hold on for a 20-yard TD and came down hard on his left arm and appeared to hurt either his shoulder or wrist.
_ Saints cornerback Tracy Porter left New Orleans’ 27-24 loss to Atlanta with a tight right hamstring and missed most of regulation before returning briefly in overtime.
_ Panthers LB Jamar Williams (neck) didn’t return after a first-quarter collision on a punt return in Carolina’s 20-7 loss to Cincinnati.
_ Baltimore defensive end Cory Redding left in the third quarter of the Ravens’ 24-17 win over Cleveland, and did not return.
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- HURT: Wilson and Obama ... 100 years apart, but so alike
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Al Qaeda mocks U.S. in 'extraordinary' Yemen gathering; experts fear CIA caught flat-footed
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.