- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
RBs Jackson, Best sidelined by injuries in Week 3
Seattle linebacker Aaron Curry left in the second quarter with a hamstring injury, and cornerback Marcus Trufant injured an ankle in the third quarter.
In other injuries:
_ Denver fullback Spencer Larsen was knocked out of the Broncos’ 27-13 loss to Indianapolis with an ankle injury. Also, Broncos rookie Demaryius Thomas couldn’t hold on for a 20-yard TD and came down hard on his left arm and appeared to hurt either his shoulder or wrist.
_ Saints cornerback Tracy Porter left New Orleans’ 27-24 loss to Atlanta with a tight right hamstring and missed most of regulation before returning briefly in overtime.
_ Panthers LB Jamar Williams (neck) didn’t return after a first-quarter collision on a punt return in Carolina’s 20-7 loss to Cincinnati.
_ Baltimore defensive end Cory Redding left in the third quarter of the Ravens’ 24-17 win over Cleveland, and did not return.
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- CURL: Obama tells a whopper on IRS scandal
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Tech companies call for an end to NSA online snooping
- Lawmakers see 'false narrative' of Obama as a terrorist fighter
- Ted Cruz sees legal landmines ahead for Obamacare
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- WOLF: The president's other Obamacare lies
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word
- MILLER: Brady Campaign says Colorado recalls due to NRA, not grassroots opposition to gun control
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
The world impacts us. What happens in our towns, cities, states, country and on this planet makes a difference to us.
Happiness is attainable. Morning to night. I love to teach, deal with folks that have an issue and really wish to tackle it and write.
Brazen, leading-edge, “call it like it is” columns and reporting from Ohio native, radio host and writer, Sara Marie Brenner.
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow