- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
USA TODAY BEST-SELLERS
Question of the Day
30. “Crimes Against Liberty: An Indictment of President Barack Obama” by David Limbaugh (Ragnery Publishing) (NF-H)
31. “Little Bee: A Novel” by Chris Cleave (Simon & Schuster) (F-P)
32. “I Dare You to Change!” by Bil Cornelius (Ideals Publications) (NF-H)
33. “Pursuit of Honor: A Novel” by Vince Flynn (Pocket) (F-P)
34. “Demon from the Dark” by Kresley Cole (Pocket) (F-P)
35. “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee (Grand Central Publishing) (F-P)
36. “Blood Ties” by Kay Hooper (Bantam) (F-P)
37. “Running Scared” by Lisa Jackson (Zebra) (F-P)
38. “Burn: A Novel” by Linda Howard (Ballantine Books) (F-P)
39. “Sh t My Dad Says” by Justin Halpern (It Books) (F-H)
40. “Spider Bones: A Novel” by Kathy Reichs (Scribner) (F-H)
41. “Tough Customer: A Novel: by Sandra Brown (Simon & Schuster) (F-H)
42. “The Way of Kings” by Brandon Sanderson (Tor) (F-H)
43. “Marriage: To Claim His Twins” by Penny Jordan (Harlequin Presents) (F-P)
44. “Love Me If You Dare” by Carly Phillips (HQN) (F-P)
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
- Rand Paul: Budget deal 'shameful,' 'huge mistake'
- Teen thugs in D.C. run wild -- even while wearing GPS ankle bracelets
- KIBBE: Another Republican budget surrender
- Study IDs reasons for late-term abortions
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- Obama administration blasts GOP for criticism of Castro handshake
- CARSON: Why did the founders give us the Second Amendment?
- Obama's antics at Nelson Mandela tribute: Jovial conversation, handshake with Raul Castro
- Biden guarantees victory on immigration reform
- VEGAS RULES: Harry Reid pushed feds to change ruling for casino's big-money foreigners
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Interviews and show reviews from the Los Angeles punk scene past and present. Los Angeles has always been rich in punk rock talent since punk rock was born.
Buzz on Bees is a column promoting the love and life of God’s greatest pollinators on earth: The Honeybee
Brazen, leading-edge, “call it like it is” columns and reporting from Ohio native, radio host and writer, Sara Marie Brenner.
A libertarian look at breaking news and political trends by author Tom Mullen.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow