- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
WEDDING WATCH: A palace flyover for Kate and Wills
Some headlines from the British newspapers:
_ The Times of London: “To marry her prince”
_ Daily Mirror: “Happiest day of our lives”
_ The Guardian: “Two people will marry today _ with 2 billion people watching”
_ The Sun: “Mum would be so proud”
_ Daily Mail: “Smile that says the waiting’s over”
_ Financial Times: “Hand in marriage: Farewell to single life”
_ The Independent: (Under several wedding-related photos) “Not interested in the Royal Wedding? Turn now to page 6”
AP’s Jonathan Shenfield and Andrea Foa are working the crowds on the streets of London. Here’s some of what people are saying near Buckingham Palace and along the Mall.
_ Ingen Elise Kolste, consultant from Norway: “I love them. I think they are very good. When I saw William shaking hands with all of the people, he seems so like his mother and this is a good thing to be.”
_ Julie Lischer, visiting from Atlanta: “We have celebrities. Hollywood, that is kind of our royal family and it is not the same and we are just so happy for Will and Kate and having followed them from growing up, it’s just very exciting.”
_ Anna Jones, who works in a shop in Straffordshire, England: “We are so excited to be here _ we think we got one of the best spaces.”
TWT Video Picks
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Joe Biden's biggest gaffe: VP blowing his 2016 head start
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.