- U.S. orders USS Kidd to Indian Ocean; Pentagon has indication Malaysia jet may have crashed there
- Vertical Group trader jumps in front of commuter train: report
- Brazilian goalkeeper who ordered girlfriend’s murder may be released to play soccer
- Harlem explosion death toll rises to 7; some still missing
- 2 dead, 23 hurt when driver plows into SXSW crowd
- Gaza militants offer Israel cease-fire of rocket blasts
- Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah vows to fight federal subpoena
- Ron Paul: CIA spying is a result of a distrustful, big government
- Mike Huckabee: Opposing abortion is ‘how we save this republic’
- Obama pitches to middle class with overtime pay action
WEDDING WATCH: Harry’s on-off girlfriend arrives
_ At Walt Disney World in Florida, about 250 guests have been invited to wear prince and princess attire.
_ Various restaurants and bars are hanging Union Jack bunting and hosting watch parties. Royally themed drinks will include “The Windsor Knot” and “The Bitter Queen.”
_ Of course, many others will gather in private homes in the states. Expect lots of scones and cucumber sandwiches.
Jennie Bond, one of Britain’s foremost experts on the royal family _ and a paid consultant for The Associated Press this wedding day _ said there was a hint that Prince William was going to be named the Duke of Cambridge.
“The queen went to visit Cambridge the day before yesterday so a lot of people thought that was how it was going to be.”
BREAKING: Royal wedding guests have begun entering Westminster Abbey.
TWT Video Picks
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- F-35 secrets now showing up in Chinas stealth fighter
- MILLER: Law enforcement realizes good people with guns deter crime
- GOP bill tries to pull courts into fight with Obama on executive power, enforcing laws
- Redskins' secondary holes remain unfilled amid NFL free-agent frenzy
- NRA shirt gets N.Y. high school student suspended
- Ben Carson: America's now 'very much like Nazi Germany'
- Military families would take a $5,000 hit in benefits with Obama budget
- Critics point to Obama's attempts to sell health care as no laughing matter
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again