- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
NUGENT: Abort Fedzillacare
Government has no business intruding into family health issues
Question of the Day
If Mr. Obama is to be believed, then why does he want to force Fedzillacare down our throats? With all due respect, isn’t coercing people to buy into Fedzillacare directly interceding in private family health issues?
Alas, Mr. Obama’s wrong again. Fedzilla is, in fact, interceding in the abortion industry by allocating our tax dollars to fund abortions. It must suck to be wrong so often.
Regardless ofyour opinion on abortion, if Mr. Obama actually believes his own spin, then no tax dollars should be used to fund abortion, promote abstinence or allow government to meddle in personal health issues in any way.
On the anniversary of Roe v. Wade, he could have shown moral leadership by declaring that legally aborting 30 million (give or take a few million, but who is counting?) “masses of fetal tissue” (aka “a baby”) since 1973 is a dark, sad stain on the tapestry of America. But a statement such as that would have caused Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar to storm off the set of “The View” in anger and caused other liberals to boil over in more confused rage.
The president can’t afford that. He needs Ms. Goldberg, Ms. Behar and even Keith Olbermann, whose barely watched program was recently aborted by MSNBC. Quick, Mr. Olbermann, find a new liberal roost from which to crow. Mr. Obama needs you and the 40 or 50 viewers who will watch it.
The president desperately needs the pro-abortion crowd. He knows they constitute a core base of the Democratic Party, and that he can’t further alienate the extreme left wing who believe in providing shopping carts to the homeless. Even though half of all African-American pregnancies end in abortion, aborted masses of fetal tissue simply doesn’t matter when there is a re-election campaign to plan. Winning elections at all costs is what really counts.
At their core, liberals have few, if any, moral or ethical principles that matter. They desperately try to spin a good game about so-called reproductive rights, health care, education, crime, illegal immigration, etc., but what liberals really want is more power and control, a principle in line with the commie Three Stooges of Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez and the deceased Che Guevara.
Only 20 percent of Americans identify with liberal orthodoxy. When the spin clouds part and the truth shines on America about what these liberals really believe and advocate, the majority of Americans shake their heads in disbelief and go the other way. With apologies to Chris Matthews, fuzzy-headed liberals and their goofy agenda do not send tingles up the legs of ordinary Americans. Regular folks are just too dumb to get it. Right, Mr. Matthews?
Liberals have no real moral or ethical strength in their convictions, including support for abortion, and I can prove it. Wouldn’t it be fascinating for a media hack to ask any liberal, including Mr. Obama, if they are just absolutely giddy that their mother didn’t abort them? Even the most ardent pro-abortion, liberal moonbat must be ecstatic that they were not aborted. Knowing that, then why wouldn’t a pro-abortion individual, including Mr. Obama, also believe a “mass of fetal tissue” would also like a shot at life? Badda bing, badda boom, Barry baby.
There are many of us who want Fedzilla completely out of our health care, but we are being forced to adopt Fedzillacare rather than abort it. Those of us who want to abort Fedzillacare will get our day in the Supreme Court, too.
No politician or political party should be able to force Americans to adopt and pay for Fedzillacare when we want the constitutional right to abort it. Our health care is indeed a private and personal matter, Mr. Obama.
Ted Nugent is an American rock ‘n’ roll, sporting and political activist icon. He is the author of “Ted, White and Blue: The Nugent Manifesto” and “God, Guns & Rock ‘N’ Roll” (Regnery Publishing).
About the Author
Ted Nugent is an American rock ‘n’ roll, sporting and political activist icon. He is the author of “Ted, White, and Blue: The Nugent Manifesto” and “God, Guns & Rock ‘N’ Roll” (Regnery Publishing).
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Get Breaking Alerts
- Citing 'unfair system,' Obama commutes sentences for 8 crack offenders
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Bill Gates: The Secret Santa disguised as a 'friendly fellow' on Reddit
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- Armed response, not restrictive gun laws, brought swift end to school shooting
- Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson suspended indefinitely for gay quip
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- UHLER and FERRARA: Obamacare, the end of the progressive era
- U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson