- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Daily Caller: Victoria Jackson likens Obama to Hitler
SNL alumna fears reprisals from a presidential “private army”
Question of the Day
“Im the luckiest guy, shes the best I could have ever imagined and Im lucky to be able to share this day with her,” Mr. Kennedy told reporters on his wedding day.
Though Mr. Kennedys famous father couldnt be around for the nuptials, the groom says he felt his dads presence at the gathering.
“I feel like my dads kind of orchestrating everything from up above, and hes doing a great job so far, and hes telling us get out on his sailboat and enjoy the ocean like he always did,” Mr. Kennedy told the Cape Cod Times.
According to the Times, Justice Breyer had some trouble entering the compound because police officials didnt recognize him upon his arrival in a Volvo station wagon. They were quick to acknowledge their mistake, apologize, and let Justice Breyer pass through, reports the Times.
Before the wedding, Mr. Kennedy joined family members and his future in-laws for a sailing adventure on his fathers boat, Mya. The groom and brother Edward M. Kennedy Jr. were seen strolling down the boardwalk at the Hyannisport Yacht Club.
“Im taking the groom out for a little sail this afternoon to get him all relaxed and ready for the ceremony later,” Ted Jr. told reporters on Eugenia Fortes Beach.
• Compiled by Laura Donovan, Alec Jacobs 2011 the Daily Caller
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
TWT Video Picks
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- GOP Senate candidate: Obama needs to visit Central America
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world