- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
NCAA Capsules-West Regional
Question of the Day
Rebounds: Team (34.1); Mike Muscala 7.4; Joe Willman 4.7; Bryan Cohen 4.0.
Assists/Turnovers: Team (14.7/11.6); Darryl Shazier 5.6/1.5; Bryan Cohen 2.5/2.3.
3-pointers: Team (.402); Bryson Johnson 96; G.W. Boon 40; Darryl Shazier 31.
Last Ten: 10-0.
The Skinny: The giant-killers of the NCAA tournament are back. Bucknell stunned Kansas six years ago in the first round, then knocked off Arkansas the following year. The Bison could make another memorable appearance this year; this is only the second time they’ve won 25 games.
Nickname: Owls. Coach: Fran Dunphy.
Conference: Atlantic 10. Bid: At large.
Region: West. Seed: No. 7.
Tournament Record: 31-28, 28 years. Last appearance: 2010.
Scoring: Team (70.9); Ramone Moore 14.9; Lavoy Allen 11.8; Scootie Randall 11.6; Juan Fernandez 10.7; Khalif Wyatt 10.0.
Rebounds: Team (36.1); Lavoy Allen 8.4; Michael Eric 5.9; Rahlir Jefferson 5.1; Scootie Randall 5.1; Ramone Moore 4.3.
Assists/Turnovers: Team (15.3/10.8); Juan Fernandez 4.1/2.2; Ramone Moore 3.2/2.4; Lavoy Allen 2.2/1.6.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- House panel OKs resolution to sue president for Obamacare delays
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- Conservative groups decry Democrats' 'war on women' tactic
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq