- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Waterpark in Virginia Beach expanding attractions
Question of the Day
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (AP) — Ocean Breeze Waterpark in Virginia Beach is expanding its attractions.
Ocean Breeze's new owners announced Wednesday that construction is under way on Neptune's Revenge, a 1,500-foot, four-slide complex.
An addition to the children's play area called Hook's Lagoon also is being constructed.
Co-owner Kieran Burke says both projects are expected to be completed in time for the park's May 27 opening.
The Virginian-Pilot reports that Burke declined to say how much the projects will cost.
Burke and Gary Story bought the 19-acre park for about $7 million in January.
Information from: The Virginian-Pilot, http://pilotonline.com
TWT Video Picks
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- National laboratory cancels 'Southern Accent Reduction' classes after outcry
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world