- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport security
- Supreme Court to decide if passports can say ‘Jerusalem, Israel’
Cowboys add journeyman CB Walker
IRVING, TEXAS (AP) - The Dallas Cowboys have signed journeyman Frank Walker to bolster a depleted corps of cornerbacks.
Orlando Scandrick is expected to miss at least the upcoming game because of an ankle injury, and Terence Newman has been sidelined since early in training camp because of a groin injury. Mike Jenkins was in and out of the opener because of a variety of injuries, leaving Dallas down to its fourth- and fifth-stringers, plus a backup safety.
Walker has played in 93 games over an eight-year career with the Giants, Packers, Ravens and Vikings. He went to training camp with the Titans.
To make room for Walker, Dallas released tight end Martin Rucker. The Cowboys also dropped LB-FB Isaiah Greenhouse from the practice squad.
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, renegade
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- IRS revokes conservative group's tax-exempt status over anti-Clinton statements: report
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- ORTEL: Putin sees opportunities as Obama turns away
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court upholds Michigan affirmative action ban
- Michelle Obama: Obama family Sundays are more for napping than church
- Bonuses given to IRS employes who owed back taxes
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.