- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Avengers, Spidey, Batman lead huge summer lineup
Question of the Day
_ “Prometheus”: Ridley Scott. Science fiction. Any questions? The “Alien” creator returns to the genre with a cousin to his space horror tale starring Charlize Theron, Noomi Rapace and Michael Fassbender.
_ “Rock of Ages”: Journey and REO Speedwagon ride again in a musical romance featuring old rock tunes and a cast that includes Tom Cruise, Alec Baldwin, Mary J. Blige, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Julianne Hough.
_ “Snow White and the Huntsman”: Kristen Stewart’s the fiercest in the land as she teams with a tough guy (Chris Hemsworth) to battle an evil queen (Charlize Theron).
_ “That’s My Boy”: Adam Sandler tries to grow up as a bad dad hoping to make things right with his estranged grown son (Andy Samberg).
_ “To Rome with Love”: Woody Allen woos Italy and appears on-screen for the first time in years with an ensemble romance co-starring Penelope Cruz, Alec Baldwin, Roberto Benigni and Ellen Page.
_ “Tyler Perry’s Madea’s Witness Protection”: Filmmaker Perry reprises his role as saucy grandma Madea, who takes in the family of a CFO (Eugene Levy) in witness protection.
_ “Ice Age: Continental Drift”: For extinct species, these cartoon critters sure are survivors. Ray Romano and his voice co-stars are back with another prehistoric comedy.
_ “Katy Perry: Part of Me”: The pop superstar gets the 3-D treatment in a music documentary featuring performances and behind-the-scenes access.
_ “Neighborhood Watch”: Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn and Jonah Hill learn their town is teaming with space invaders disguised as average suburban dwellers.
_ “Ruby Sparks”: A character created by a novelist (Paul Dano) comes to life as a real woman (Zoe Kazan) in the latest from the directors of “Little Miss Sunshine.”
_ “Savages”: California pot growers fight a Mexican drug ring in Oliver Stone’s thriller featuring Salma Hayek, John Travolta, Taylor Kitsch and Uma Thurman.
_ “Step Up: Revolution”: The next round in the dance franchise has a crew of Miami hoofers fighting a neighborhood developer.
_ “Ted”: A teddy bear come to life is every boy’s dream _ until the thing sticks around into the kid’s adult years. Mark Wahlberg stars in the comedy from Seth MacFarlane (“Family Guy”).
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Houston mayor: Sorry that police put man's blind dog on road to die
- HUSAIN: Worlds grand ayatollahs rally behind Sistani
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors