- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures many on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
All-new Dodge Dart and Chrysler 300 luxury series
Question of the Day
The all-new 2013 Dodge Dart compact car and the award-winning 2012 Chrysler 300 Luxury Series sedan were chosen for "Wards 10 Best Interiors" list for 2012. WardsAuto World editors picked the winners after evaluating 40 vehicles. All of the contenders for the annual award were completely new or significantly upgraded for the 2012 or 2013 model years. The winners will be honored May 17, 2012 at the WardsAuto Interiors Conference in Dearborn, Michigan.
2013 Dodge Dart
"The new 2013 Dodge Dart is the first of our next-generation interiors and we are honored that WardsAuto World has chosen the Dart for their 10 Best Interiors list," said Klaus Busse - Head of Interior Design, Chrysler Group LLC. "We are able to give Dart customers a well-crafted, high-quality interior similar in its execution to that of the award-winning interior of the Charger and infused with exciting colors, eye-catching ambient lighting and state-of-the-art technology."
"Starting with the available heated steering wheel, the Dodge Dart's interior leads the small-car pack in features and comfort," said Drew Winter, Editor-in-chief, WardsAuto World magazine.
The all-new 2013 Dodge Dart zeroes in on customer comfort and personal style, setting a new standard for compact-car interior refinement. Starting with modern Dodge DNA and through the use of innovative ambient interior lighting, well-crafted soft-touch materials, high-tech features and unexpected bursts of color, the 2013 Dodge Dart is loaded with cool amenities and unexpected delights for both drivers and passengers.
With a starting U.S. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price of just $15,995 (excluding $795 destination) the all-new 2013 Dodge Dart delivers levels of style, technology, safety, space and power not seen before in the compact car segment.
2012 Chrysler 300 and 300C Luxury Series Sedans
"The new 2012 Chrysler 300 Luxury Series is more than just our flagship car; it's the trophy for the tireless majority, an automobile designed and built to meet the most discerning of expectations," said Saad Chehab, President and CEO - Chrysler Brand, Chrysler Group LLC. "Sales of the Chrysler 300 have been on fire not only because of its best-in-class 31 highway mpg, but, most importantly, the reaction of customers and critics to this great car. There are no more compromises in the cars that we make; consumers can expect only delightful surprises from driving cars 'Imported from Detroit.'"
"If Bentley made an affordable family car, its interior would look like the Chrysler 300 Luxury. It's smart and modern with a generous helping of over-the-top lavishness," said Drew Winter, editor-in-chief, WardsAutoWorld magazine.
The all-new Chrysler 300C Luxury Series are the most richly appointed sedans the brand has ever offered.
Exclusive interior features found on the Chrysler 300 and 300C Luxury Series sedans include either Black or Mochachino Poltrona Frau "Foligno" leather-wrapped instrument panel, cluster brow, center console side panels and upper front- and rear-door panels. Premium Nappa leather covers the door armrest, bolster and center console armrest. Black or two-tone Mochachino seats are wrapped exclusively in supple Nappa leather and include 12-way power-adjustable driver and front-passenger seats (including four-way power lumbar) with two-mode ventilation and two-mode heated seats for both front and rear passengers. Black or two-tone Mochachino leather-wrapped steering wheel - with all-new die-cast paddle-shifters - features a unique chrome accent ring to highlight the segment-exclusive 360-degree heated rim. Completing the interior environment is specially selected Natural Pore Mocha wood trim featuring a matte finish to enhance the beauty of the real wood.
Available in RWD or with the segment's most advanced AWD system, the 2012 Chrysler 300 and 300C Luxury Series models have a starting U.S. MSRP of $40,940 (including $925 destination).
TWT Video Picks
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
- Former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell's trial to test definitions of political corruption
- CURL: Obama, staffers not even pretending any more
- Rahm Emanuel: Send illegal immigrant shelter kids to Chicago
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- D.C. seeks stay in order striking down ban on handguns in public
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- HUSAIN: Fleeing Iraqi Christians find safe haven at the Shrine of Imam Ali
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Washington Times strikes content and marketing partnership with Redskins
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq