- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Bernie Fine lands consulting job with Israeli team
Question of the Day
SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) - Former Syracuse assistant basketball coach Bernie Fine has a new job.
The 66-year-old Fine has been hired as a consultant by the Maccabi "Bazan" Haifa franchise of the Israeli Basketball Super League. The team made the announcement Thursday.
Fine will be based in the U.S. and will consult on player personnel decisions and help in the search for a new coach.
Fine has strong ties to Israeli basketball. He coached the U.S. Maccabiah team to a silver medal at the 1993 World Maccabiah Games.
Fine, who coached at Syracuse under Jim Boeheim for just over 35 years, was fired in November after two former team ball boys accused him of sexually abusing them more than 20 years ago.
Fine has denied the allegations and has not been charged.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Islamic militants seize Benghazi as U.S. evacuates Libya
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors