- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
Tuning in to TV: Palin joins ‘Today’ team against Couric on ‘GMA’
Question of the Day
The documentary takes its name from “All the President’s Men,” the 1976 film directed by Alan Pakula in which Mr. Redford and Dustin Hoffman portrayed Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein, the Washington Post reporters who exposed the Watergate affair.
The New York Times said Mr. Woodward, Mr. Bernstein, former Washington Post Editor Ben Bradlee and Mr. Redford gathered in Mr. Woodward’s living room in March and discussed the project.
“What’s the legacy of Watergate? What do we understand? What are some of the lessons? It’s been a long time,” Mr. Woodward, the author of several best-selling political books, told the newspaper.
Mr. Woodward said the documentary would touch upon the role of Mark Felt, a former associate director of the FBI who in 2005 revealed himself to be Deep Throat, the long-anonymous Watergate whistleblower.
• Compiled fromWeb and wire service reports.
TWT Video Picks
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- ISIL captured 52 U.S.-made howitzers; artillery weapons cost 500K each
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq