- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Today
Booze may be an oft-mentioned topic when Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb are hosting the fourth hour of the "Today" show, but one alcoholic beverage they won't be talking about is Gifford's new wine line.
NBC says 80-year-old Willard Scott has tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend.
ABC's top-rated "Good Morning America" has suffered its second personnel defection in four months, with news anchor Josh Elliott telling the network on Sunday that he's leaving for a job at NBC Sports.
"Today" anchor Savannah Guthrie has gotten married, and she used the occasion to announce she's expecting her first child.
NBC's "Today" show didn't leave its mojo in Sochi and is feeling newly energized in the program's perpetual battle with ABC's dominant "Good Morning America."
NBC says Tamron Hall is joining the third hour of the "Today" show as a co-host.
TV weatherman Al Roker and New York City's mayor made up Monday after a spat over snow and school closings.
The "Today" show won ratings gold last week in its morning show competition against ABC's "Good Morning America," NBC's first weekly win since the London Olympics in the summer of 2012.
An eye infection will keep Bob Costas off NBC's prime-time Olympic broadcast for a second straight night.
Experiences from skiers Lindsey Vonn and Heidi Kloser show how families help Olympians.
Ski champion Lindsey Vonn will be working for NBC during the Winter Olympics, although she won't be traveling to Sochi.
NBC's "Today" show returned to Veach's Toy Station on Tuesday to follow up on the changes made at the downtown Richmond store since its December makeover.
Viewers of Thursday morning's "Today" show caught a glimpse of Matt Lauer wearing a busty red swimsuit and blond wig and bursting through a paper beach scene.
Police say a man tried to kill himself with a knife Thursday right outside the Rockefeller Center studios of the morning NBC "Today" show while cameras captured part of the scene.
It reads more like "The Heart of Darkness," this searing account of life at the top of the television jungle.