- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Today
Olympian Amy Van Dyken-Rouen says she's so "thankful to be alive" following an all-terrain vehicle accident that severed her spine less than two weeks ago, according to "Today".
NBC News is bringing in an ESPN executive to take charge of the "Today" show as it competes against the morning ratings leader, ABC's "Good Morning America."
Booze may be an oft-mentioned topic when Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb are hosting the fourth hour of the "Today" show, but one alcoholic beverage they won't be talking about is Gifford's new wine line.
NBC says 80-year-old Willard Scott has tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend.
ABC's top-rated "Good Morning America" has suffered its second personnel defection in four months, with news anchor Josh Elliott telling the network on Sunday that he's leaving for a job at NBC Sports.
"Today" anchor Savannah Guthrie has gotten married, and she used the occasion to announce she's expecting her first child.
NBC's "Today" show didn't leave its mojo in Sochi and is feeling newly energized in the program's perpetual battle with ABC's dominant "Good Morning America."
NBC says Tamron Hall is joining the third hour of the "Today" show as a co-host.
TV weatherman Al Roker and New York City's mayor made up Monday after a spat over snow and school closings.
The "Today" show won ratings gold last week in its morning show competition against ABC's "Good Morning America," NBC's first weekly win since the London Olympics in the summer of 2012.
An eye infection will keep Bob Costas off NBC's prime-time Olympic broadcast for a second straight night.
Experiences from skiers Lindsey Vonn and Heidi Kloser show how families help Olympians.
Ski champion Lindsey Vonn will be working for NBC during the Winter Olympics, although she won't be traveling to Sochi.
NBC's "Today" show returned to Veach's Toy Station on Tuesday to follow up on the changes made at the downtown Richmond store since its December makeover.
Viewers of Thursday morning's "Today" show caught a glimpse of Matt Lauer wearing a busty red swimsuit and blond wig and bursting through a paper beach scene.