- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Today
NBC's "Today" show is about to air an interview with Jerry Sandusky's wife that was recently recorded at her home in State College.
Atheists are trying to prevent the cross-shaped steel beams recovered from the World Trade Center wreckage from being included in the new National September 11 Memorial and Museum.
An 8-year-old western Montana boy who spent about an hour buried in the snow after a deadly avalanche roared into his backyard says he tried to "lick and bite" his way out before becoming tired and falling asleep.
NBC's "Today" show didn't leave its mojo in Sochi and is feeling newly energized in the program's perpetual battle with ABC's dominant "Good Morning America."
U.S. regulators said Thursday that ADT Corp. has settled charges that it deceived consumers by paying people to recommend its home security products on media outlets without disclosing their connection to the company.
A motorcycle rider paralyzed when he was hit by an SUV driver in a roadway melee says he doesn't blame the driver for his injuries.
Days after her acquittal on drugged driving charges, Kerry Kennedy says she won her case because she was innocent, she had competent counsel and she was willing to go to trial.
The famously fit first lady says her "Let's Move" campaign is not about looks.
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford says he no longer uses illegal drugs, goes to the gym every day and doesn't drink as much as he used to.
NBC says Tamron Hall is joining the third hour of the "Today" show as a co-host.
TV weatherman Al Roker and New York City's mayor made up Monday after a spat over snow and school closings.
ABC News received advance warning of Jimmy Kimmel's prank about a wolf supposedly prowling the athletes' village in Sochi but didn't steer other news organizations away from it, the network said Friday. The talk show host's hoax was so realistic that despite the tip, even one of his own network's news websites posted a story suggesting the report was real.
First lady Michelle Obama helped a museum spread some health advice Thursday: Drink up - water, that is.
His cover is blown.
T.J. Oshie, the mild-mannered forward who morphed into Superman and single-handedly outscored Russia in a shootout for the ages, won't sneak up on anyone again soon, let alone against the Czech Republic, the Americans' opponent in Wednesday's Olympic quarterfinals.