- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
New in Maryland: Quince Trace
Question of the Day
Pulte Homes is building 45 town homes on quarter-acre sites at Quince Trace in North Potomac, a community near the Quince Orchard Swim and Tennis Club and Kentlands, which has shops and restaurants.
Each home in this Montgomery County community will include a partial brick front, 6-inch beaded vinyl siding, professional landscaping and a two-car garage.
Inside, each home has three finished levels with three bedrooms and 21/2 baths. Standard features include hardwood flooring in the foyer, powder room and kitchen; 9-foot ceilings on the main and lower levels; 42-inch flat-panel birch cabinets and granite counters in the kitchen; a pedestal sink in the powder room; ceramic tile flooring in the full baths; and gas heat.
The Tyler model has approximately 2,467 finished square feet and is base-priced from $559,990. Homeowner association fees are $95 per month.
The Tyler model features a main-level entrance into a foyer with steps to the upper and lower levels.
At the front of the main level is a living room with three windows and open to the dining area. A powder room is adjacent to the living room. Buyers can add a fireplace to the living room.
At the back of this home are an open family room and a center-island kitchen. Buyers can add a knee wall or a full wall to separate the family room from the dining room. They also can add a deck or a rear extension with a sunroom.
Upstairs, the master suite has a walk-in closet and a private bath with a double-sink vanity and an oversized shower. Buyers can add a tray ceiling and a luxury bath with a soaking tub and separate shower.
Two more bedrooms, a second full bath and a laundry room complete this level. The lower level has a finished recreation room and a storage room. Buyers can add a bedroom and full bath to this level.
For more information or directions, call sales manager Patrice Hutchinson at 240/994-0547or visit www.pulte.com.
TWT Video Picks
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
- Rahm Emanuel: Send illegal immigrant shelter kids to Chicago
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- Family of Marine killed in Afghanistan pushes back against cover-up
- CURL: Obama, staffers not even pretending any more
- Pentagon running out of time to find mass of missing weapons in Afghanistan
- Federal judge rules D.C. ban on handguns in public is unconstitutional
- D.C. seeks stay in order striking down ban on handguns in public
- The List: Top 20 TV medical shows
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq