• 46 percent of voters overall say the Republican Party is “too conservative.”
• 16 percent of Republicans, 18 percent of conservatives, 67 percent of Democrats and 79 percent of liberals agree.
• 15 percent overall say the Republican Party is “too liberal.”
• 20 percent of Republicans, 26 percent of conservatives, 13 percent of Democrats and 5 percent of liberals agree.
• 8 percent overall say the Democratic Party is “too conservative.”
• 5 percent of Republicans, 7 percent of conservatives, 10 percent of Democrats and 9 percent of liberals agree.
Source: A McClatchy/Marist University poll of 1,246 U.S. voters conducted Dec. 4-6.
• Admonitions, suggestions, complaints to email@example.com
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
Entertainment News and Reviews from Washington, D.C. and beyond.
A carefully guided tour through the confusing world of modern bookselling and publishing.
Empowering mind/body/spirit and health dialogue along with cutting-edge, conscious social, political, and world commentary with Adam Omkara. Join the Evolution!
A politically conservative and morally liberal Hebrew alpha male hunts left-wing viper
World's Ugliest Dog Contest
Spelling Bee finale
Marines train Afghan soldiers
Rolling Thunder 2013
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal