- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
New in Virginia: Amberlea at South Riding
Question of the Day
Toll Brothers is building town homes at Amberlea at South Riding in Ashburn, a planned community with a golf course, sports courts, clubhouses, swimming pools, playgrounds, parks, trails and neighborhood events held on the Town Green. Market Square includes shops, restaurants and services.
Each home in this Loudoun County community will include a traditional exterior with front and rear lights, a deck, and a rear-entry one- or two-car garage.
Inside, all three models feature three finished levels with three or four bedrooms; 21/2 or 31/2 baths; 9-foot ceilings on the main and upper levels; crown molding in the foyer, living room and dining room; granite counters, eco-friendly cabinets, Energy Star appliances and a pantry in the kitchen; tile flooring in the baths; and an Energy Star-qualified water heater, low-E high-performance windows, a high-efficiency air conditioner and water-conserving features.
The homes have approximately 1,450 to 1,530 finished square feet, with base prices from $305,995 to $337,995. Homeowner association fees are $206 per month.
The Avenel model, with 1,550 square feet, is priced from $322,995. This home has an entrance on the lower level into a foyer with stairs to the main level and a step-down to the living areas.
The lower level has a bedroom with a closet, a hall closet and a full bath.
The main level has an open living room and dining room, a powder room, and an open kitchen and breakfast area with a pantry.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has a walk-in closet. Two more bedrooms, a full bath and a laundry room complete this level. All three bedrooms have a vaulted ceiling.
Buyers can opt for a floor plan with two master bedroom suites each with a full bath, including one luxury bath with a soaking tub and separate shower.
Options include a three-level rear expansion, upgraded flooring and a two-car garage.
For more information or directions, call sales managers Kin Shehadeh or Courtney El-Ghoul at 703/327-1722 or visit www.SouthRiding.com.
TWT Video Picks
Democrats reveal an identity crisis by pretending to be what they're not
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: 'We cannot afford to wait on Congress' for immigration
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: 'Get yourself some firearms'
- Bloomberg: Pro-gun towns must lack roads
- Bush fixed bowling lanes that Obama wants to renovate
- Google Glass-equipped rifles can fire around corners: It's 'mind-blowing when you actually do it'
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs