- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
New in Virginia: Amberlea at South Riding
Toll Brothers is building town homes at Amberlea at South Riding in Ashburn, a planned community with a golf course, sports courts, clubhouses, swimming pools, playgrounds, parks, trails and neighborhood events held on the Town Green. Market Square includes shops, restaurants and services.
Each home in this Loudoun County community will include a traditional exterior with front and rear lights, a deck, and a rear-entry one- or two-car garage.
Inside, all three models feature three finished levels with three or four bedrooms; 21/2 or 31/2 baths; 9-foot ceilings on the main and upper levels; crown molding in the foyer, living room and dining room; granite counters, eco-friendly cabinets, Energy Star appliances and a pantry in the kitchen; tile flooring in the baths; and an Energy Star-qualified water heater, low-E high-performance windows, a high-efficiency air conditioner and water-conserving features.
The homes have approximately 1,450 to 1,530 finished square feet, with base prices from $305,995 to $337,995. Homeowner association fees are $206 per month.
The Avenel model, with 1,550 square feet, is priced from $322,995. This home has an entrance on the lower level into a foyer with stairs to the main level and a step-down to the living areas.
The lower level has a bedroom with a closet, a hall closet and a full bath.
The main level has an open living room and dining room, a powder room, and an open kitchen and breakfast area with a pantry.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has a walk-in closet. Two more bedrooms, a full bath and a laundry room complete this level. All three bedrooms have a vaulted ceiling.
Buyers can opt for a floor plan with two master bedroom suites each with a full bath, including one luxury bath with a soaking tub and separate shower.
Options include a three-level rear expansion, upgraded flooring and a two-car garage.
For more information or directions, call sales managers Kin Shehadeh or Courtney El-Ghoul at 703/327-1722 or visit www.SouthRiding.com.
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- MILLER: Obamacare enrollees include 101 members of the House of Representatives
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on 'outdated' agencies
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
A politically conservative and morally liberal Hebrew alpha male hunts left-wing viper
This column will cover anything that has anything remotely to do with the game of baseball, from the game itself to mid-summer trades to offseason moves.
Entertainment News and Reviews from Washington, D.C. and beyond.
Political satirist and Christian apologist Bob Siegel discusses religion and politics.
White House pets gone wild!