- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Former S.C. Gov. Sanford eyes U.S. House bid
Question of the Day
“He’s finally learned how to do it. Mark now understands the necessity of and art of compromise. It’s not my way or the highway,” said Mr. Rainey, who was chairman of the Board of Economic Advisors during Mr. Sanford’s tenure.
“Think of all that’s happened since 2009. That’s old news,” said Mr. Rainey, rattling off a list of political scandals. “Especially in the South, we’re about redemption. I don’t think he’s got a problem.”
TWT Video Picks
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: 'We cannot afford to wait on Congress' for immigration
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- Bloomberg: Pro-gun towns must lack roads
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: 'Get yourself some firearms'
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- Violent gang MS-13 taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- New York City creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs